Carr's Table Water Biscuits - 125g
Regular price €3,35
Unit price per
- Table Water Biscuits
- Made with the finest ingredients for a delicious taste, Carr's Table Water Biscuits are perfectly baked to ensure our signature crisp and sublimely light texture. Intentionally simple and subtle, nothing will get in the way of enjoying the full flavours of the toppings and pairings that you serve up.
- Why not try with Cream Feta, Avocado and Roasted Red Pepper?
- We've been baking pioneers since 1831. That's almost 200 years of crafting with carefully selected ingredients, including flour from our local mills and baking in our iconic Carlisle brick ovens.
- ® Registered Trademark of United Biscuits (UK) Limited.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- The oil palm products contained in this product have been certified to come from RSPO segregated sources and have been produced to stringent environmental and social criteria. www.rspo.org
- Pack size: 125G
Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Palm), Salt
- May also contain Sesame Seeds. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
For Best Before see end of pack.Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Number of uses
Typical number of biscuits per pack: 36
Name and address
- (UK): Carr's of Carlisle,
- The Biscuit Works,
- 54 Church Street,
- CA2 5TG
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Biscuit (3.4g)|
|of which Saturates||3.3g||0.1g|
|of which Sugars||0.6g||<0.1g|
|Typical number of biscuits per pack: 36||-||-|