Bisto Gluten-free Gravy Granules 175g
- Gluten-Free Bisto Favourite Gravy Granules
- Complete a comforting home-cooked meal with Bisto Gluten Free Gravy Granules. Whether you’re cooking up an impressive Sunday roast with all the trimmings or serving a speedy weekday meal, add the finishing touches with the nation’s favourite gravy. Both gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians, this crowd-pleasing gravy can be enjoyed by the whole family. Not only that, but our gravy granules do not contain any added artificial colours and preservatives. Simply stir the gravy granules into boiling water until you get a deliciously smooth gravy. For those who like it extra-thick, mix more gravy granules in and enjoy poured over bangers and mash, beef, a delicious cottage pie, or simply over chips. As the nation’s favourite gravy, Bisto has been delighting families for generations. Bring some of this aah! Bisto magic to your own table with our satisfying Gluten Free Gravy Granules.
- Aah! The nation’s favourite.
- Our gravy granules have been bringing families together over home-cooked meals for generations. Whether it’s sausage and mash or a roast with all the trimmings, we understand the power of cooking and good food to bring people together.
- Crossed Grain Symbol – CUK-M-270
- Some settling of contents may have occurred during transit.
- Bisto trademarks, designs and logos appearing on this pack are owned by the Premier Foods Group.
- Bisto Gluten Free Gravy Granules
- Same great taste as the nation’s favourite
- Suitable for vegetarians and coeliacs
- Easy to make in minutes – just add water
- Pack size: 175g
- Low Sugar
- Low Fat
Potato Starch, Palm Fat, Maltodextrin, Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Rice Flour, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Onion Powder, Flavourings, Ground Black Pepper, Ground Rosemary
- May contain Celery, Egg, Milk, Mustard and Soya.
Best before end see base of drumStore in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Put 3 heaped teaspoons (18g) of Bisto granules into a measuring jug – for extra thick gravy add more granules at this point.
- 2 Add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the granules.
- 3 Stir vigorously and continually until you get a smooth gravy.
- Serve & enjoy!
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 57 portions
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Cap. Recycle Seal. Recycle
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Premier Foods ROI,
- PO Box No 13008,
- Dublin 1,
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 50ml portion as prepared|
|of which Saturates||8.4g||0.3g|
|of which Sugars||3.0g||<0.5g|
|This pack makes approximately 57 potions||–||–|
No more guessing – our easy-to-understand delivery schedule is here for you. Order today to be included in our next dispatch to your location.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.