Clonakilty White pudding Rings 420g
- Clonakilty Whitepudding was first created in 1986 with the help of the food facility at University College Cork.
- The Clonakilty Whitepudding recipe is an original Twomey creation, made to complement Clonakilty Blackpudding.
- Using the wholesome ingredients supplied by Irish farmers, Clonakilty Whitepudding is made using traditional methods combining pork, oatmeal, onions and a blend of spices.
- This special blend of ingredients, the texture and the spicy taste of Clonakilty Whitepudding have made this delicacy an Irish favourite.
- While traditionally served as part of a breakfast, Clonakilty Whitepudding can be a special addition to enhance any starter, salad or main course.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.