Lisduggan Farm Shoulder of Lamb with Mint 1kg
Discover the beautiful taste of our Shoulder of Lamb with Mint (1kg). Sourced from a local farm for its quality and tenderness, this Irish lamb shoulder promises a flavourful dining experience. Perfect for roasting or slow cooking.
- A Shoulder of Lamb carefully selected for optimal tenderness and infused with the refreshing taste of mint.
- The shoulder is a very flavoursome part of the lamb due to a higher percentage of fat compared to the leg of lamb.
- If you are someone who values flavour over a leaner cut, then this is the joint for you.
- Ideal for various cooking methods, from roasting for a crispy exterior to slow cooking for a melt-in-your-mouth texture – Check out our recipes section for inspiration.
- 1kg portion, providing ample servings.
- We have marinated this joint in Mint to give it added flavour.
- Ensure to allow the meat to reach room temperature before cooking, and be sure to let it rest before carving. Allowing the meat fibres, which contract during cooking, to relax post-cooking enhances tenderness for a more enjoyable dining experience.
- Get your order placed before the next cut-off to ensure your included in our next dispatch to France, Belgium or Luxembourg.
No more guessing – our easy-to-understand delivery schedule is here for you. Order today to be included in our next dispatch to your location.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.