Nairns Gluten Free Rosemary & Sea Salt Flatbreads 150g
- Nairns Gluten Free Rosemary & Sea Salt Flatbreads 150G
- We believe the simple, natural goodness of oats is for everyone to enjoy
- Our gluten-free flatbreads are packed with mighty wholegrain oats and baked in our dedicated gluten-free bakery.
- With plenty of room for your favourite toppings, they’re a deliciously light and crispy alternative to your lunchtime sandwich – and just as good with soup or salad.
- We’ve been baking in Scotland with pride & imagination since 1896
- We lovingly bring together the finest quality gluten-free oats with real, natural ingredients and over a century of expertise.
- Whether you’re looking for something sweet or savoury, our deliciously simple range has something tasty for any time of day.
- With endless possibilities, what’s your new favourite?
- Why not try Nairn’s Caramelised Onion Flatbreads?
- Crossed Frain Symbol – CUK-M-124
- Great taste 2019
- Free from Food Awards 2018 gold
- Wholegrain Oats
- 2 Pouches of 6 Flatbreads
- Certified by Coeliac UK
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- No GM Ingredients
- High Fibre
- No Hydrogenated Fat
- Suitable for coeliacs
- Suitable for Vegans
- Pack size: 150g
- High Fibre
Gluten Free Wholegrain Oats (75%), Tapioca Starch, Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Maize Starch, Brown Rice Syrup, Rosemary (2%), Sea Salt (2%), Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate
- Both our recipe and factory are Nut Free., We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are Nut Free., Manufactured on equipment that handles Milk., Not suitable if you react to avenin – a protein in Oats. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. For the Best Before date, see side.
Baked in Scotland with Oats from Scotland and The Rest of The United Kingdom
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Box. Recyclable Pouch. Not Recyclable
Name and address
- Nairn’s Oatcakes Ltd.,
- For UK: 90 Peffermill Road,
- EH16 5UU.
- For EU: Ground Floor,
- 71 Lower Baggot Street,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Flatbread|
|of which saturates||5.6g||0.7g|
|of which sugars||2.8g||0.4g|
|Reference Intake (RI) of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||–||–|
No more guessing – our easy-to-understand delivery schedule is here for you. Order today to be included in our next dispatch to your location.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.