Nairn’s Gluten Free Wholegrain Crackers 160g
- Nairn’s Gluten-Free Wholegrain Crackers 160G
- We believe the simple, natural goodness of oats is for everyone to enjoy
- Our gluten-free crackers are packed with mighty wholegrain oats and baked in our dedicated gluten-free bakery.
- They’re deliciously light and crispy and perfect for dipping, as a base for cheese or your favourite toppings, and with soup or salad.
- We’ve been baking in Scotland with pride & imagination since 1896
- We lovingly bring together the finest quality gluten-free oats with real, natural ingredients and over a century of expertise.
- Whether you’re looking for something sweet or savoury, our deliciously simple range has something tasty for any time of day.
- We’ve got a whole range of delicious flavours to discover
- Why not try Nairn’s Super Seeded Wholegrain Crackers?
- Crossed Grain Symbol – CUK-M-124
- Wholegrain Oats
- Certified by Coeliac UK
- 4 Pouches of 7 Crackers
- High Fibre
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- No GM Ingredients
- No Hydrogenated Fat
- Suitable for coeliacs
- Suitable for Vegans
- Pack size: 160g
- High Fibre
Gluten Free Wholegrain Oats (86%), Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Maize Starch, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sea Salt, Brown Rice Syrup
- Both our recipe and factory are Nut Free., We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are Nut Free., Manufactured on equipment that handles Milk., Not suitable if you react to avenin – a protein in Oats. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. For the Best Before date, see side.
Baked in Scotland with Oats from Scotland and The Rest of The United Kingdom
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Box. Recyclable Pouch. Not Recyclable
Name and address
- Nairn’s Oatcakes Ltd.,
- For UK: 90 Peffermill Road,
- EH16 5UU.
- For EU: Ground Floor,
- 71 Lower Baggot Street,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Cracker|
|of which saturates||7.3g||0.4g|
|of which sugars||1.7g||0.1g|
|Reference Intake (RI) of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||–||–|
No more guessing – our easy-to-understand delivery schedule is here for you. Order today to be included in our next dispatch to your location.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.